1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
3 cups fresh baby spinach, torn into bits
8 tbsp. 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temp.
1/2 cup zero fat Greek yogurt
1/3 cup Asiago cheese, grated
1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
4-6 drops food grade lemon essential oil or sub lemon juice (I used DoTerra)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
3. Cut chicken -----
4. In a medium bowl, mix together filling.
5. Taking spoonfuls of filling, press into slices in chicken until overstuffed.
6. Top with The Honest Weigh Spicy Italian Seasoning Blend.
7. Bake in oven for roughly 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and filling is golden brown.