Updated: Jul 22, 2018
4 cups butternut squash, cubed
1 cup fresh cranberries
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. reduced- fat feta
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of fresh thyme (optional but recommended)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Lay squash and cranberries on baking sheet and top with olive oil.
4. Gently toss to coat.
5. Top with a pinch of salt.
6. Bake in oven for roughly 25-30 minutes or until squash is slightly tender and cranberries resemble Craisins.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
8. Spoon roasted squash and cranberries into a large bowl.
9. Top with honey, feta and thyme.
10. Gently stir to combine.