It's January baby!
Everyone wants to implement healthy habits in January, but what separates those who follow through from those who quit in three weeks? 60% of failure is attributed to mindset. The other 40% is a 50/50 split between a bad advice and a lack of planning.
Change your thoughts, change your results.
Let's say you decided to pop for one of those $10/month gym memberships in January. You think to yourself, "Well, let's just see what happens. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself because I haven't had success in the past". How do you think you would feel? Pretty indifferent, right? Neither here nor there. You certainly wouldn't feel inspired that's for sure.
Now imagine if your thoughts where, "I am investing in myself. I am committed to creating new and healthy habits in 2019". Can't you just feel how inspiring that is?
60% of failure is attributed to mindset. The other 40% is a 50/50 split between a bad advice and a lack of planning.