(Makes 8 servings) Chili
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 tbsp. avocado oil or coconut oil
1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey (optional)
300g butternut squash, chopped
2 cups chicken broth or sub vegetable broth
2 - 10oz. cans Rotel (diced tomatoes with cilantro & lime)
1 - 6 oz. can tomato paste
1 - 15oz. can kidney beans
1 - 15oz. can cannellini beans
2 tbsp. coco powder
2 tsp. liquid aminos
1 1/2 tbsp. The Honest Weigh Hot Taco Seasoning
4 -6 drops DoTerra Cumin Oil or sub 2 -3 tsp. cumin powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Legit Corn Muffins (Makes 12 servings)
1 - 8.5oz. box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1/3 cup cashew milk or milk of choice
2/3 cup frozen roasted corn
1. In a large pot, add oil and heat over medium flame.
2. Add onions, green pepper, and garlic.
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring.
4. Add ground turkey and chop into bits while cooking.
5. Once meat is cooked, add in broth, squash, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, and beans.
6. Add in The Honest Weigh Hot Taco Seasoning, coco powder, liquid aminos, and DoTerra Cumin Oil.
7. Stir well, place lid on pot and increase heat to medium/high.
8. Once chili comes to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
9. Turn oven on to temperature noted on muffin box.
10. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
11. In a small bowl, mix together ingredients noted for the muffins adding in frozen corn.
12. Divide batter among the muffin wells.
13. Bake muffins according to package directions.
14. Carefully taste the chili and adjust seasoning as necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Chili (1/8 of recipe)
Corn Muffin (1 mini muffin)