1 cup quinoa
2 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/3 cup reduced fat shredded cheese of choice
1 - 4oz. can tomato sauce or 3/4 cup Newman's Own Black Bean Salsa
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
6 bell peppers
1. Prepare quinoa according to package directions but substituting broth for water and adding in The Honest Weigh Hot Taco Seasoning Blend.
2. While quinoa is cooking, cut tops off of peppers and remove seeds.
3. In a large bowl, add prepared quinoa, ground beef, 1/2 of the cheese, tomato sauce or salsa, cilantro, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Using hands, add filling to peppers. Place peppers in crock pot. Add with a few inches of water.
5. Top with remaining tomato sauce and cheese.
6. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.