Updated: Jul 22, 2018
4 cups brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
2 slices bacon, cut into bits
1 tsp. garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup chicken broth
3 tbsp. chopped pecans
1. In a medium frying pan over medium heat add bacon and cook until slightly crisp.
2. Drain 3/4 of the bacon fat and return to heat.
3. Add brussel sprouts and stir to combine.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Add chicken broth and place lid on pan.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes until sprouts are crisp-tender.
7. Remove from heat and top with pecans.